How to Set Effective Goals as a Solopreneur
For many years, I focused on doing more. Work more hours, have more goals, chase more rabbits. It was a recipe for burnout, overwhelm, and dissatisfaction.
Until I discovered the secret of effective goal setting: doing less to achieve more.
In this solo episode, I chat through how to set effective goals as an solopreneur, so that you can earn more, in less time, and have more fun doing it all.
• My story going from $0 to $500Kish net
• Why "big hairy audacious goals" don't work
• How to think of your business in terms of chapters
• How to make time for passion projects
• How to design your week to ensure you meet your goals (without burnout out)